HOW THIS WORKS –
- Choose one of your strongest works from the semester to include in the show. One work per foundation course (Drawing I, Drawing II, 2D comp, 3D comp & Digital Media) from current semester.
- Bring your work/files to class TUESDAY, DEC. 5th – We can take some time in class to print and mount artwork for the exhibition. I will help out with this step!
- We will attend the opening reception as a class on Thursday
- (bring some snacks/ One-dish party)
- Outstanding student achievement nominees will be announced. So don’t miss it!
- Take work home at the conclusion of the opening. Work must be down that weekend.
HOW TO INSTALL WORK:
Because of limited wall space, we will be installing 2 dimensional work ‘salon-style‘.
SOME IMPORTANT INFO:
- Clean up the work for presentation (smudges, laying flat, etc.)
- Properly label the work (submission forms, and labels will be provided)
- Hang work professionally – level and straight (levels, tape measures, pins, clips, available)
- Evenly space adjacent work for consistency and continuity
- Evaluate and make changes to groupings as a whole for visual appeal
Pictures from previous shows can be viewed here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/66287363@N05/9441936623/in/set-72157634937544595/