BEZOLD EFFECT (PIB pg.7 & DIB #8)
Use your KaleidoPaint app to explore the Bezold effect:
Change just one color in the pattern to shift our perception of the whole palette, the dominant motif, or perhaps even the spatial order of the design.
- You must use a minimum of five colors
- You must use a color scheme for each design (Complementary, split complementary, analogous, Diad, Triad) You can use Adobe Kuler.
- Post completed designs and their counterpart together on your blog. (Make at least five designs)
- Title the post Bezold effect and make each photo look like the image above.
- Design size: 4.5″ x 6″. Please see the template below
DUE ON BLOG Tues. Oct. 10th:
5 Designs and BEZOLD DEFINITION – Who discovered it? What does it mean? How does it happen?
DUE in class THURS, OCT. 12TH:
PAGE 7 PRINTED & GLUED DUE